Denette’s Leaf Review
Review on “Denette’s” Leaf
-mild flavor , practically bitter free
-fine micro grind (nano?)
-Soft and delicious scent
- First couple of try’s with the green relaxer didn’t impart the “relaxing”hint with its namesake... however .... my 3rd try was like getting slapped with a brick .... of love lol. Felt like heavy weights on my eyelids, and struggled to keep them open . I was already tired when taking this variety but the potent effects of GR was unmistakable. Great for the evening bedtime routine or when the need to turn down the dial is required. Nice addition to the kratom herbal chest !
-Super fine grind,
-Not very bitter taste
This is an exceptionally awesome white variety. Long lasting energy with great clarity, some decent pain relief and through the roof mood lift. Lasting approximately 5 1/2 hours… Which is amazing for a white vein, this is an awesome way to start your day and or get that re-boot/charge for a second wind .
I absolutely love this WE, I found out is was sold out shortly after inquiring about ordering some more ... but I’m sure he’ll restock it in the near future . Solid high quality leaf ... which is the signature of Denette’s products .
-very fine grind
-looks slightly fermented
-tastes/ smells barely bitter and with a touch of fermented flavor .
This is a clean burning red that delivers a strong serving of clarity and clear headed energy . Very well balanced but shines brightest with steady stimulation and mental focus . Moderate pain relief , moodlift with nice stimulation. Nice red that’s perfect for the day time... I bet mixed with a white or mid-fast green would lend itself nicely for the morning.
- Super fine grind
- Earthy sweet kratom smell
- Mild flavor , very palatable
As my 3rd serving of the day , my body was starting to feel the hrs of hustling catching up.GG provided a smooth onset of happy pain relief , moderate moodlift....relaxing but attentive energy . Good clear headed cruising vibes . Great midday or early evening go to when needing a gently relaxing and effective soothing relief .
Quality leaf , unarguably!!
Very fine grind
Smells like a green ,
Tastes very friendly
This is a full on daytime red . The flavor gives great indication of possible effects ... such as the absence of fermentation.... if it is , only very slightly and I didn’t pick up on it . Packed with some upbeat energy, good moodlift with smile inducing pain relief, this is solid variety , good for what ails ya 😊 Long legged red (4-4.5 hrs... for my chemistry ...really impressive ) that had me feeling happy and ready to charge ahead with the work day . Beautiful leaf !
“Red Bone” -
-super fine grind
-mild delicious smell
-mighty friendly taste , just great
-Does not appear fermented
- This is a variety that deserves an award !! Happy , relaxing , with that kratom magic of being upbeat at the same time . I had a really long work day, was tired and body hurting. I decided to try this red bone and shortly afterwards the achey tension in my body melted away. I felt a tremendous sense of relief and general stokedness . Long lasting for a red ... 4hrs strong ! I can wax poetic verses about how lovely the pain relieving and moodlifting qualities this leaf has to offer . Perfect for whenever the pains need tending to .... this doesn’t sedate , but gives a strong sense of peace and comfort. Highly recommend this for those who want relief , and a variety that won’t disappoint . Beautiful 🙂 (L)
-super fine grind (nano?)
-another mild tasting leaf,
- This YV is a get stuff done variety . Taken In the morning , I quickly became very awake and started to straighten up the house ... that’s right lol, started to clean because I had the energy and motivation to do so via this lovely leaf , and also cause my lady would scold me ( lol) if she got back from work and nothing looked tended too. Def a working leaf , or one to take when wanting some added pep in yo step! High quality just like the other selections from Denette I’ve tried . For those whom are sensitive to stimulating kratom , I’d either avoid this one or mix in some red bone ( which I’ll do and report back ) to tone any little tinge of “whoa “ effects down . Packing some moderate mood boosting pain relief, the strength of this beaut is in the long lasting energy that doesn’t seem to waver until after the 3.5 hr mark..... best for mornings or afternoon imo, or evening when your wanting to stay sharp. Great clarity to boot 🙂
Denette has been around for at least the past 1-1.5 years as a provider of exceptional leaf at a great price . I was very happy to review his products , because 1) they are very good !! And 2) because I’d love for more folks to know about this great resource for potent kratom . Kilos falling in the 80$ range( shipping included ), with split options available . I feel this small operation is like the special micro brew type of company that nothing less than a treasure . With so many companies providing good leaf these days , the ones that really jump out and happen to be in the category that Denette is in, should be supported and kept around for the long haul . Just a fabulous and exceptionally awesome Kratom provider . Anyone interested , contact this fine small batch vendor at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
to inquire about strains and prices . To see his menu , go to https://pastebin.com/B6y7U8Vv . I wouldn’t normally post a review on a vendor without a website , this being one very worthy exception to that rule ! Highly recommend Denette’s products to any kratom connoisseur! High quality leaf and priced right .....very special kratom!!!!
Thank you Denette 🙂 🙏🍃
Life is better with Kratom
😎🍃kratom saves lives 🍃😎
AWESOME REVIEW! Thanks for posting it !
Please note: my first 2 times with the “relaxer” strain (green), I felt like I was hit with a brick wall of MUST NAP NOW. But on the third tries AND SINCE, it’s become an “energizing but mellow” strain.
I am often considered to be “opposite” with regard to red strains. Not green. But I’m an opposite regarding that one strain. I keep it in stock.
I agree with you on the overall excellence of product and service!
Being a smaller operation, it’s best to order when availability occurs, rather than waiting until you feel like shopping / have the money to spare. I did that once and I’ve seen others fall into the trap of waiting for our convenience. This vendor sells out fast, so it’s best to order right away. It can be quite a wait until orders are received (he doesn’t ship every day), so it’s NOT for the spontaneous shopper!
The quality is on par with InSense / Gold Leaf, minus the full time 24/7 shopping convenience and product stock being on hand.
Denette is one of the better quality overall resources for those of us who have finally realized that more quantity is not better than quality. Less really IS more. Especially with the higher quality product line from this vendor. I also recommend keeping a regular supply of this product in the rotation along with good quality products from In Sense / Gold Leaf to have excellent product choices for switching vendor/strain to keep tolerance low.
Good Form, @somethingsacred @brandon!
Have a wee bit better day!
This vendor is NOT the place to shop in emergency restocking situations. NO 24/7 service, immediate replies are not one of the features.
There are a LOT of GREAT vendors actively posting and listed under APPROVED vendors, specifically on this forum website.
I am still struggling to find stuff on our new ILK platform, but the SEARCH feature works and is easy (sort of, lol) to find! Up top, to your right is the “magnifying glass” icon and there is also a search feature for the other aspects of this website for when not in the forum portion (for searching the blogs n stuff).
I am not saying it’s EASY, but I found those work. We will post other nifty features as we learn how they work (@Somethingsacred and myself). I suspect @Babel-17 already knows how to use this new - to - ILK platform).
I’m so glad I copied and pasted a lot of posts from before the migration!
Have a wee bit better day!