Benni Botanicals’s Review
Benni Botanical Review !
Super Green Kali #101520
-very finely ground , nano !
- fresh and friendly kratom smell ,
-smooth flavor, mild bitterness , little alkaloid spiciness (sublingually )
Nice onset of effects . Over the course of a hr , I feel light and loose in my body , big smile planted on my face from the positive energy and awesome moodlift . Very good pain reduction , middle of the spectrum energy , just a perfect combo of relaxation and motivation... big gratitude for this variety of kratom. Perfect for midday or afterwork leaf , one that brings on the happy vibes like a champ.
Red Bali #9120
-That fermented red color
-super fine grind (nano I speculate :))
-rich musty earthy smell and smooth almost pipe tobacco flavor
The effects I get from the red Bali have been mild ... it’s not that this is a weak variety, just boils down to my particular metabolism.
Most red Bali’s are not solid hitting for me.. this is one just didn’t jive with “my chemistry “. That said , it’s in the BIg Red Blend that I LOVE ! On its own , the effects are subtle and mild , good for taking if wanting that back ground soothing of the nerves . I’ll try a bigger amount next serving .... but so far the 4 x I’ve tried this , consistently mild and mellow ...
Green Goddess #101520
-soft Kratom smell
-deliciously mild earthy taste ... melts in your mouth .
GG is a well rounded nano ground leaf . Hits all the right notes !!
And this is a exceptional batch of GG, that’s said , all batches of GG have been very good ! This most recent one wins the medal imo. Happy vibes , a good amount of pain relief with a notche or two above mid spec... for me anyways .... not a fast leaf ... but damn near close . Perfect morning , midday leaf ....or anytime when desiring a full moodlifting level of blissful stokedness! 4.5 hrs before re-dosing, 3-3.5 strong ! While I’m bummed because I didn’t order more and it’s already sold out , more is en route . A over all feel good leaf that will help dissolve any rough edges from a bad day or bad mood . Special leaf 🍃
Cafe Maeng Da #101520
-Super fine grind (nano?)
-Smells like .... yummy coffee
-Tastes like a earthy and delicious coffee blend... which it is lol... a kratom and coffee duo !
- What can I say ..? First off , this is a great tasting blend , for those who can’t stand the taste of kratom but love coffee ... this is a fantastic and lovely way to consume leaf . The effects are pretty impressive as well.... mitra content isn’t high ( most of us know that it’s not all about the mitra%...), the benefits felt is major happiness , with solid pain relief and lovely moodlift. My favorite way to take Cafe MD is to stir my dose into ..... yep..... morning cup of coffee. 4.5 hrs of good pain relief!!!! .... “a treat instead of a treatment “ as my grandpa would say 🙂 just so happens is doubles up as a treatment as well as a treat . The Cafe MD is a mix that never lets me down . Highly recommend this “when kratom met coffee” blend .
Gold Bali #101520
-Very fine grind ( nano..? I believe so )
-sweet earthy kratom scent
-and like 99% of the leaf I’ve tried from Benni, very palatable, delicious even 😋
- At a slightly higher dose, phenomenally amazing !!! Great pain reduction,‘ good moodlift, mid spec energy . The third time I tried this GB I realized how special this “strain” is . I was having major pain from having a tooth pulled and took a slightly higher than my normal dose ......brought so much pain relief , literally brought tears to my eyes. Kratom helps me everyday with a arthritic spine ... miraculously so, but this tooth pain was beyond brutal and I’m happy to say , kratom saved the day from being miserable. A lovely leaf for late morning or anytime that delivers solid pain reduction , warm relaxation while not slouching in the back ground energy that kratom can offer . Beautiful!
Big Red Blend #18
-super fine grind “nano”
-fermented sweet smell
-that sweet musty flavor from a fermented red ... or red blend in this case .
- First time I tried this from a sample that was included in my order , I very quickly ordered more . The “BIG RED BLEND “ (BRB) is made in house by blending 4 (possibly 5) reds together making this a very special product. The fine attributes of BRB - Major tension tamer , solid pain relief , relaxation with no sedation (and oddly some might think ) mid spec energy . I take this blend of reds mostly towards the end of the day , when wanting to tone down the nerves but remain attentive and awake .There had been 17 previous blends offered up and gone , #18 is just right for what I look for in a red , slightly faster and potently lovely .
Maeng Da Blend #9120
-Deep earthy sweet smell
-smooth and palatably pleasing taste
- Warm and happy , moodlift with very nice pain relief. I fell in love with this blend several batches ago and immediately placed a kilo order!! This new batch is just as awesome if not better than the original purchase I made . A 50:50 blend of green and red Maeng Da, the benefits are this smooth upbeat energy that is at the same time very grounding . The pain relief is amazing as is the moodlift ! Tends to give me that warm blanket feeling of contentment. Long legs as well , 4-5.5 hrs .... depending on.... everything lol. Highly recommend this lovely blend . A personal favorite
Super Red Kali #101520
-Super fine grind (nano)
-Soft red scent ( fermented )
That mild and delicious taste of a fermented red
*The initial impression was “this is a very palatable leaf” ... followed by smooth and pretty quick onset of effects . MD blend signature effects -major tension tamer , good pain relief ( soothed my aching back and muscles throughout my body) relaxation without sedation ; and that sparkle of back drop perky clarity with gentle stimulation. Safe to say that this SRK is a brilliant and exceptional red and very worthy to have on hand . Great for lowing anxiety in the day time, soothing my pain and a wonderful for the simmering down process after work at the end of the day . Highly recommend this variety to any red lover . All around lovely leaf that brings about sighs of relief and big smiles . Beautiful 😎
Premium Green Kapuas “PGK”
-Super fine nano grind , melts in your mouth 🙂
-Soft earthy Kratom smell
-Another palatably pleasing low bitter taste
Ok, this is a variety that hits home runs like it’s going out of style . Fast acting clean energy , stellar moodlift with a respectable amount of pain relief .
Any time is a good time with the PGK... the exception would be as your approaching bed time .
Strong effects lasting 3.5 hrs extending into the 5+ hr range .
Happy vibes with a strong but exceptionally smooth octane to carry one through any trenches the day throws . Recently had to pick a favorite variety as part of a contest entry (a lot of you will know what I’m talking about ) .... while I easily have 10 or more “favorites” from Benni’s line up , it came down to this one being the one I couldn’t help but choose .
Def a top 5 all time favorite . Highly recommend folks try this when needing to be on top of your game while feeling amazing at the same time . My idea of near perfection !!
Green Tambora #91520
-Fresh Kratom smell
-mild and delicious flavor
- Good pain relief , couple notches above mic spectrum with long duration . I absolutely love this batch/ variety! Perfect for morning or midday pick but just as lovely in early evening . Feels very versatile and know maybe what to offer up depending on ones needs . Potently pleasant and pleasantly potent! Easy to shave off a couple gms from my reg dose amount . Delivering a warm , upbeat energy that also reduces pain like a champ.! 5-5.5 hrs duration....consistently!!!! Which is longer than most other varieties in dealing with my chemistry and tolerance . . Impressive ! Beautiful top notch leaf !GT is one of my favorites I never want to run out of ! Good thing I stocked up 🙂
White Tambora #
-super fine grind ( nano !!)
-soft earthy kratom smell
-low bitter yummy Kratom flavor
While similar effect to that of White Teku, this white tambora its own style of rocket fuel with zero edginess. A white that raises the mood to stoked levels and offers nice pain relief as well.... which I really appreciate and prefer with white “strains “. This long legged white lasts 4.5 hrs with very little dip in strength ...!!..!!.. My lady’s favorite atm!! And def one I’m always impressed with when I rotate back to it . Special white that has a permanent place in my kratom arsenal .
Red Borneo “string dried “ #
One word -AMAZING !
*Fine grind ( nano? )
*String dried - lends to higher quality product
Smooth and palatable flavor, with the red fermented taste backed by a slight alkaloid bite .
- this is an exceptional red in every sense of the word. With a mellow but unmistakable amount of stimulation with relaxation .... lends itself as awesome afternoon early evening pick . Awesome moodlift and lovely pain relief . Excellent on its own , mixed with a faster green such as green tambora ... for added energy and legs , blended with a white , white tambora , extra zoom and a ideal morning dose . One of my favorite reds ...solid and long lasting ....easily 4 hrs or longer ... Can’t go wrong with this beauty .
Very nice energy , upbeat and grounding at the same time. Great moodlift and pain relief! This is a perfect morning or afternoon pick.great leaf to get your second wind and keep on trucking . While experiencing this varieties benefits , there were nice euphoric notes , long lasting ones , ,,, blissful ...!!..!!.. Long legs… as well.....Lasting approximately 4 1/2 to 5 hours. All good vibes and lovely effects… Very special green that is beyond worthy of having in the herbal chest !
-Solid green color
-fine grind ( nano)
-Fermented ..? I can’t pick up any notes , of so, very slightly .
-Signature palatability of soft and earthy yumminess from Benni’s leaf ,
*The Red Lida is a faster leaf and a Long legged beauty the has it all ! Energy , great attitude adjusting moodlift coinciding sustained pain relief . Red Lida is good for what ails ya ! Ideally for afternoon or early evening , and one of the better reds thats also suitable for mornings as well. Just took RL as my morning dose yesterday and it was perfect . Kept me going strong and happy for 4.5 hrs . Really special red , it’s a get stuff done all the while feeling elevated and stoked! Such a good one ☝️
Its been a joy and a honor to have reviewed Benni Botanicals products a handful of times in the past , stoked to share a update of my experience with the present batches being offered . Happy to say Im still impressed with the potent , quality consistency with every batch. A average of 8/10 kratom varieties I get from BB’s meets my needs ..!!..!!.. That’s why I keep coming back!
Consistently providing fresh and potent leaf , great customer service with products affordably priced ...Benni Botanicals is one of the absolute best kratom companies I’ve come across .
85$ kilos and or 89$ for 10 way splits!! Sweet way to try 10 diff varieties . Also available is the option for 100gm packs for 14$. The more you buy , the price drops down. This makes rotating strains more straight forward and less overwhelming . Finding companies like Benni Botanical is a blessing and a community treasure that I hope continues to be around for years to come . I’ll keep them in my constant rotation and continue to be a loyal and very happy customer.!!!
Big respect and big thx to Benni and his lovely partner Ilda. Thank you guys 🙏
Life is better with Kratom
😎🍃kratom saves lives 🍃😎
Brandon, Those are some amazing reviews!
If someone didn't have FOMO before reading them they definitely will after. 😁👍
I know I now have it for a couple of them. 😉
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. 😉
Thank you kind sir 🙏
it’s def no secret that Benni is one of my favorite preferred vendors , I’ve been very happy with this company .
The problem is I keep buying more because I suffer greatly from FOMO ( fear of missing out ) ....😅 the same kind you mentioned lol.... so the list of strains/ batches I order grows long .. then I just need to accept I won’t be able to cover them all... but I keep trying lol
Life is better with Kratom
😎🍃kratom saves lives 🍃😎